Parts Consultant - Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Parts Consultant – Ryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
All you need is one year of experience in a dealership warehouse to change your career path for the better. You will be given priority interest if you have prior counter sales experience. We need a reliable, professional parts counterperson to purchase, sell, store and issue parts within our busy dealership. Sure, you’ll need to be good at ordering parts and maintaining inventory, but you’ll also need excellent people skills when dealing with customers and internal staff. The right person can expect great pay, great benefits and a great dealership family environment.
- Determine needs and accurately specify parts accordingly
- Create and modify purchase orders
- Issue purchase orders to appropriate vendor to order parts
- Record warranty parts returned
- Create special ordered parts on dealership computer system and notify ASM, technician or client upon receipt
- Review special order parts tracking
- Process and close open invoices
- Compare invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received
- Keep records of outside purchases and parts received and issued
- Perform ongoing warehouse parts inventory
- Attend bi-weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED; One year of dealership warehouse experience and/or training; Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.