Body Shop Painter’s Helper - Ryan Auto Mall
Body Shop Painter’s Helper
The Body Shop Painter’s Helper is knowledgeable in painting and possesses the necessary skills to assist with paint refinishing according to the manufacturer specifications. Body Shop Painters Helper masks areas that are not included to be painted, preps vehicles and assists with painting bodies and body parts of automotive vehicles.
- Prepare work station(s) with materials and parts for Paint Technicians
- Prep, mask, and tape vehicles for repair.
- Wash vehicles before and after paint has been applied.
- Color-sand, polish, and buff vehicles prior to pre-delivery.
- Utilize paint supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- Perform work with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealer, manufacturer and insurance standards.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Return special tools to proper place.
- Review work completed to ensure quality.
- Communicate with fellow dealership team members as is necessary to meet customer service levels and satisfaction.
- Report to the Paint Technician any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, and/ or integrity of the dealership, the staff or our customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Automotive body shop experience is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
- Attention to detail
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record