Client Service Rep
Client Service Rep.
Our team is looking for positive, self motivated, goal orientated people that are not afraid to make a phone call, to join our team. Our Client Service Reps are responsible for following up on customer inquiries, reaching out to past customer, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments for the Sales Associates. The Client Service Reps interact daily with the BDC Manager, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, support staff and customers at either our Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, or Chevrolet Cadillac locations. This position is located in Buffalo, MN.
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem solving skills
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Options