Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2019
Skilled technicians are in high demand. So to keep a good service tech, you have to treat them right. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business. You’ll also be responsible for diagnosing and repairing client and dealership vehicles while maintaining a positive relationship with clients who return with unsatisfactory work. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. Only those who value integrity and ethics need apply.
Ryan Auto Mall is a family owned and operated dealership in Buffalo, Minnesota. In 1960, Mr. Robert Ryan Sr. opened his first dealership in South Dakota. Mr. Ryan's son, Bob Ryan Jr. soon got his start in the car business, sitting on the bench in front of the dealership, shining shoes at a nickel a pair.
The third generation of the Ryan family is now fully invested, continuing their father's tradition of high standards and caring for their customers. The family is proud to have been awarded General Motor's Mark of Excellence Award seven times and also twenty-eight DealerRater Awards, including the 2018 MN Dealer of the Year Awards for Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brands.
Ryan Auto Mall takes great interest in giving back to the communities we serve. In an effort to concentrate our support, we have chosen to give to charities that mirror our business philosophies and the concerns of our guests. These charities include donations to women's health issues, children's organizations, endeavors that promote creative or artistic development, and environmental concerns.
Join Our Team Today!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor time estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Options
- Saturday lunches
- Holiday and special occasion dealer sponsored celebrations