Quick Lube Service Professional
Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2019
Quick Lube Technician (Entry Level) – Automotive
Why wait to make a career out of doing what you love? Some of our best master technicians started as quick lube techs. So if working on cars gets your gears moving, contact us today. As a quick lube tech, you’ll start by being responsible for inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly and thoroughly. And with a little hard work and dedication, who knows where you’ll be able to go? At our dealership, the door is always open. And so are your options.
- Perform multipoint inspections
- Communicate additional service/repair needs to service advisors
- Service universal joints, grease fittings, and steering knuckles using hand- or compressed-air powered grease guns
- Inspect fluid levels in steering gears, power steering reservoirs, transmissions, differentials, rear axle housings and shackles
- Check tire pressure
- Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
- Add water to radiator and battery
- Replace oil and air filters
- Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety standards and codes of conduct
- Follow dealership safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- Must meet dealership’s requirements for employment
- Ability to read/comprehend written instructions and information
- Familiarity with all aspects of automotive repair/maintenance
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to operate manual transmissions
- Prior experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping and bending
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Requires a significant amount of walking and/or standing. May also require working in the seated position for long periods while operating controls with arms and legs. This position may also require working at a production pace while pushing and/or pulling materials from place to place.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Options
- Saturday lunches
- Holiday and Special Occasion Dealer sponsored celebrations
About Our Dealership
Ryan Auto Mall is a family owned and operated dealership in Buffalo, Minnesota. In 1960, Mr. Robert Ryan Sr. opened his first dealership in South Dakota. Mr. Ryan's son, Bob Ryan Jr. soon got his start in the car business, sitting on the bench in front of the dealership, shining shoes at a nickel a pair.
The third generation of the Ryan family is now fully invested, continuing their father's tradition of high standards and caring for their customers. The family is proud to have been awarded General Motor's Mark of Excellence Award seven times and also twenty-eight DealerRater Awards, including the 2018 MN Dealer of the Year Awards for Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brands.
Ryan Auto Mall takes great interest in giving back to the communities we serve. In an effort to concentrate our support, we have chosen to give to charities that mirror our business philosophies and the concerns of our guests. These charities include donations to women's health issues, children's organizations, endeavors that promote creative or artistic development, and environmental concerns.
Join Our Team Today!