Make-Ready Tech / Detailer – Ryan Chevrolet Cadillac
Make-Ready Technician/Detailer – Ryan Chevrolet Cadillac
Are you a clean freak? Do you obsess over every little detail? Do you love that new car smell? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you as our new make-ready tech/detailer. Sure, we work hard. But we also take good care of those who work to make our dealership a success. If that’s you, let’s talk. For the right person, the rewards can be outstanding.
- Train and assist other make-ready and detail techs
- Maintain inventory and order make-ready supplies
- Act as liaison between department staff and sales managers to facilitate the process for new and pre-owned vehicles
- Detail client vehicles as needed
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Note damage and notify service so a claim can be filed within 24 hours
- Perform quality control inspections of all vehicles before being brought to frontline
- Coordinate with sales and service to ensure on-time deliveries
- Attend department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED; 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training; Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.