Service Advisor – Automotive
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Options
- Saturday lunches
- Holiday and Special Occasion Dealer sponsored celebrations
About Our Dealership
Ryan Auto Mall is a family owned and operated dealership in Buffalo, Minnesota. In 1960, Mr. Robert Ryan Sr. opened his first dealership in South Dakota. Mr. Ryan's son, Bob Ryan Jr. soon got his start in the car business, sitting on the bench in front of the dealership, shining shoes at a nickel a pair.
The third generation of the Ryan family is now fully invested, continuing their father's tradition of high standards and caring for their customers. The family is proud to have been awarded General Motor's Mark of Excellence Award seven times and also twenty-eight DealerRater Awards, including the 2018 MN Dealer of the Year Awards for Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brands.
Ryan Auto Mall takes great interest in giving back to the communities we serve. In an effort to concentrate our support, we have chosen to give to charities that mirror our business philosophies and the concerns of our guests. These charities include donations to women's health issues, children's organizations, endeavors that promote creative or artistic development, and environmental concerns.
Join Our Team Today!