Posted On: December 27, 2019
Last Day to Apply: January 31, 2020
Our Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, or Chevrolet Cadillac locations have an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused Service Valet. The Service Valet will park and retrieve service clients' cars in a friendly and professional manner.
- Greets clients/ Escorts client to appropriate member
- Parks cars in designated areas
- Retrieves cars for clients
- Finds and installs license plates
- Replaces vehicle bulbs
- Notifies Assistant Service Manager or Estimator if client is waiting
- Keeps service drive free of vehicles
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Help clients transfer luggage or packages between cars
- Assists techs in moving inoperable vehicles
- Alerts Manager to any damage to clients’ vehicles
- Assists with housekeeping on the service drive keeping it clean and clear of debris
- Attends department meetings
No prior experience necessary.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
Operator Driver's License (must be insurable).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Options
- Saturday lunches
- Holiday and Special Occasion Dealer sponsored celebrations
About Our Dealership
Ryan Auto Mall is a family owned and operated dealership in Buffalo, Minnesota. In 1960, Mr. Robert Ryan Sr. opened his first dealership in South Dakota. Mr. Ryan's son, Bob Ryan Jr. soon got his start in the car business, sitting on the bench in front of the dealership, shining shoes at a nickel a pair.
The third generation of the Ryan family is now fully invested, continuing their father's tradition of high standards and caring for their customers. The family is proud to have been awarded General Motor's Mark of Excellence Award seven times and also twenty-eight DealerRater Awards, including the 2018 MN Dealer of the Year Awards for Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram brands.
Ryan Auto Mall takes great interest in giving back to the communities we serve. In an effort to concentrate our support, we have chosen to give to charities that mirror our business philosophies and the concerns of our guests. These charities include donations to women's health issues, children's organizations, endeavors that promote creative or artistic development, and environmental concerns.
Join Our Team Today!